Field Engineers/Radar Engineers
Stamford, CT, Bohemia, NY, or Orlando, FL
Qualified candidates will have the following capabilities
- Able to use test equipment, such as a scope, network analyzer, and spectrum analyzer
- Have both analog and digital experience
- Strong technical and engineering skills
- Likes to, and willing to travel (approx 50% of time)
Helpful but not necessary qualifications/experience
- Have knowledge of airport secondary surveillance radar systems
- Degree in electrical engineering
- Knowledge of UNIX Operating System
- Knowledge of modems, routers, etc.
- Experience with Matlab and simulink
- Knowledge of FPGA design
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.