We have several exciting openings in our Long Island, NY, Stamford, CT, and Orlando, FL offices for innovative and experienced Senior Programmers. This is a rare chance to work with software engineers who are leaders in their field. If you love to code, this is the right place for you.
- Attractive compensation and a benefit package.
- Includes: medical, dental, vision, 401 K.
Senior Programmer Requirements
- Strong Linux or UNIX programming skills (C preferred but C++ OK)
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service
Senior Programmer Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in application development
- 3+ years developing web-based applications preferred
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Fluency in C (C++ is OK)
- Working knowledge of Shell or Perl
- Solid working knowledge of Unix or Linux
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Fluent written communication and unusual verbal agility are strong
BS or higher
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.