Inaccurate ETAs lead to poor connections for passengers, baggage, and crews; inefficient use of aircraft and gates; and poor turn-time performance. PASSUR ETA provides the industry’s most accurate gate-to-gate flight arrival predictions, allowing an entire airport system to optimize all existing business and operational processes, no matter what the weather.
- PASSUR provides the most accurate ETA in the industry, validated by more than seven independent airline studies.
HOW PASSUR SOLUTIONS HELP TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM
Airports and airlines today integrate the PASSUR ETA into their key operational systems, including flight, gate, reservation, and baggage systems — as well as their passenger-facing websites.
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE
PASSUR ETA is based on proprietary algorithms, fed by multiple data sources in real time, including live and historical flight position and airspace performance information from the network of PASSUR surveillance systems.
KEY METRICS IMPROVED
- Flight information display systems
- Staffing and readiness, especially Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for international arrivals
- Passenger, bag, and crew connections
- Number of gate holds/gate unmets
- Gate swaps
- Timely arrivals of “Meeters and Greeters” at the terminal
WHAT THE AIRPORT WILL DO DIFFERENTLY
All of the airport’s existing processes, workflows, and systems that depend on ETAs are optimized — with no training required and no new software to learn.
- 53% of daily North American flights are powered by PASSUR ETA.
SNAPSHOT CASE STUDIES
- More than 10 internal airline studies have independently validated PASSUR ETA as the most accurate platform available over any other source.
- A major US airline reduced the number of “unmet aircraft” (aircraft that arrive at the gate with no service teams to deplane them) at its largest hub from more than 12 per day to essentially zero.
- An airline hub director reported that his entire operation was running more optimally immediately upon implementation of PASSUR ETA.