Customer Service and Ramp Operations
FBOs cannot afford to be surprised by arrivals – especially those of their most valued customers. However, because of the nature of corporate flight operations, and conventional sources of flight status updates and predicted arrival times, FBOs frequently find themselves in that situation… playing “catch-up” with their ramp, CSR, ground transportation, and other time-sensitive elements of the customer service experience.
PASSUR FBO customer service solutions – modified from solutions developed for and successfully deployed at the world’s largest airlines – provide the most accurate predicted flight arrival times and other critical at-a-glance customer information to ensure that FBOs are never surprised by an arrival.
HOW PASSUR SOLUTIONS HELP TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM
PASSUR customer service and operations dashboards pinpoint estimated time of arrival (ETA) and at-a-glance critical information about the inbound flight, including its priority status, past activity, network affiliation, real-time fuel uplift needs, and other critical information to help create a seamless experience for the customer.
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE
The PASSUR ETA is based on proprietary algorithms, fed by multiple data sources in real time, including live and historical flight position and airspace performance information from the network of PASSUR surveillance systems. Real-time dashboards have been developed in partnership with, and used by, hundreds of FBOs, airports, and airline users. Years of best practices from seasoned professionals have been distilled into state-of-the-art information visualization and decision support.
KEY METRICS IMPROVED
- Meeting inbound aircraft on time with the right services and resources available
- Turn-time performance targets
- Customer retention
- Fuel sales (from real-time predicted uplift formulas) and price/margin
WHAT THE FBO WILL DO DIFFERENTLY
- FBO networks leverage centralized communication, coordination, and customer segmentation tools to refine the same-day customer experience, ensuring that all FBOs are working from a common operating and customer picture within the network.
- CSRs and operations staff within individual FBOs are perfectly coordinated.
- Ground services (catering, fueling, ground transportation) and ramp resources are ready and waiting for the customer.
- PASSUR FBO customer service and operations solutions cover more than 200 FBOs.
- Several of the largest North American FBO chains have adapted and integrated the PASSUR CSR platform to support their internal branding and network integrity programs.