Nothing is more important to your corporate flight department than the efficient, safe, and seamless handling of your people in the air, whether it’s on your own aircraft, or a charter, fractional, or commercial flight.
But managing all the moving parts – including flight and airport status, airspace conditions, weather, ground transportation, fuel services, and even catering – is complicated because so much of it is beyond your control.
With the PASSUR Integrated Traffic Management (PITM) platform, PASSUR provides real-time information and automated decision-support capabilities, enabling corporate flight departments to track all your flights wherever they are, on whatever carrier, and check the status of all your services from one easy-to-use web-based application.
Our solution proactively alerts you to disruptive and costly conditions like congestion, GDPs, delays, and diversions, providing a level of operational visibility that only ATC controllers have had until now. These management tools allow you to be proactive rather than reactive to operational changes, reducing costs and keeping your people happy and productive.
Through a unique combination of timely information, predictive analytics, and detailed performance analysis, PITM addresses key constraints from departure to arrival, in the air and on the ground. By controlling the “uncontrollable,” corporate flight departments can now reduce costs and delays, and minimize the impact of disruptions.
PITM addresses key constraints through the entire flight lifecycle, all on a web-based operations decision-support platform. Key features include:
- Integrated, web-based solution is easy to use and has minimal impact on IT resources.
- Subscription-based model makes it cost-effective to get specific capabilities for specific cities.
- All information is radar-driven and supported by the most accurate, timely and extensive network available. Only PASSUR has an independent network of 180 passive radars providing real-time information that directly benefits customers.
- Predictive analytics trigger recommended actions before problems occur.
- Dashboard visibility and alerts enable operators to manage by exception.
- Collaborative capabilities allow for instant information sharing, coordination of efforts, and a common operating picture for diverse users.