More Information. More Control
Operational delays and disruptions cost the U.S. airline industry $8 billion each year. External factors such as weather, congestion, and traffic management initiatives contribute to these problems. Until now, such factors were thought to be beyond an airline's control.
With release 2.0 of the PASSUR Integrated Traffic Management (PITM) platform, PASSUR provides an enhanced and even more powerful suite of real-time information and automated decision-support capabilities that target key constraints through the entire flight lifecyle so that airlines can optimize fuel costs and emissions, schedule integrity, and the passenger experience.
New capabilities include:
- Diversion Manager 2.0 - advanced predictive analytics and live diversion tracking from PASSUR surveillance network, plus the saturation status of diversion airports in real time
- Redesigned airport performance user interface - more intuitive and easy to digest dashboard of live and predicted demand and capacity metrics, recommended performance levels, and expected performance outcomes
- Fused PASSUR surveillance - links the entire PASSUR surveillance network into one single, contiguous tracking of flights and airspace behavior
- "Region of interest" surface analytics - ability to monitor performance at specific areas of the surface operation and track potential bottlenecks
PITM features and benefits include:
- Integrated, Web-hosted solution that is easy to use and has minimal impact on IT resources.
- Subscription-based model makes it cost-effective to get specific capabilities for specific cities.
- Information is radar-driven and supported by the most accurate, timely and extensive independent network available.
- Predictive analytics trigger recommended actions before problems occur.
- Dashboard visibility and alerts enable operators to manage by exception.
- Collaborative capabilities allow for instant information sharing, coordination of efforts, and a common operating picture for diverse users.
- Includes modules for diversion management, airspace optimization, arrival management, surface management, tarmac delay management, and departure metering/sequencing
- For a networked carrier, PITM can help realize savings of at least $40 million per year.