Our customers, using our solutions, generate the following returns.
Select a category below to see how PASSUR is helping their customers achieve immediate results with PASSUR Integrated Traffic Management:
Annual costs for misconnections, one airline, one airport.
Annual savings using the new PASSUR gate-to-gate Predicted Arrival Time solution
12/day to ~zero
Reduction in daily arrival gate-holds and “unmets” at a major hub, reported by an airline using the PASSUR Predicted Arrival Time solution
Independent airline studies that have shown PASSUR Predicted Arrival Time as the most accurate
Per year in costs from Traffic Management Iniatives (TMIs) at one single hub for one airline
Estimated annual reduction in TMI costs (delay minutes per flight), one airline at three airports
Actual delay minutes eliminated, from TMI management, in one year for one airline
To goal in targeted reduction in delay minutes, for one airline
$10M – $15M
Actual annualized fuel savings, one year, one major airport using PASSUR Surface Management ($2-$3/gallon)
Actual annualized reduction in taxi-out delays, one major airport using PASSUR Surface Management
Actual annualized gallons of fuel saved one year, one major airport using PASSUR Surface Management
Actual annualized metric tons of co2 reduced one year, one major airport using PASSUR Surface Management
18,800 diversions, $423 Million
Estimated total number and cost of diversions, US-wide, 2013-2014
1.6 Million Passengers
Estimated total number of passengers who diverted, 2013-2014
Costs of diversion for 1 wide-body international flight
Actual reduction in diversions, reported by one airline using PASSUR Diversion Management
In estimated reduced diversion costs, if the same 11% savings from one airline was applied across all carriers, 2013-2014
Passengers who would have reached their destination (instead of diverting), using the 11% prevented diversions rate reported by one airline
Estimated total managed annually on PASSUR Landing Fee Management solution, across 35+ airports
Actual range of un-captured landed weight, over 22 airport audits
Annual savings to carriers @ 1% landed weight recovery, top 6 US carriers, system-wide
Actual under-reported monthly revenue, at one airport audited by PASSUR
Estimated new business, higher fuel sales, and reduction in marketing expenditures, 15-FBO network, PASSUR FBO Marketing solutions, 1 year
Estimated increased revenue through smarter fuel pricing and hangar leasing, 15-FBO network, PASSUR FBO Marketing solutions, 1 year
About the sources for numbers on this page: Each of the value statements on this page is derived from a specific source, which includes one of more of the following:
1. Airline Internal Reports – Analysis and reports generated by PASSUR airline customers internally and shared with us.
2. MIT Lincoln Labs, 2011 – Analysis of a Surface Congestion Management Technique at New York JFK Airport.
3. Jenkins/Cotton, 2002, GW University Aviation Institute – Improving Airline Profitability Through Better Estimated Times of Arrival and Terminal Area Flight Information: a Benefit Analysis of PASSUR.
4. PASSUR Customer Value Assessment – Detailed Return on Investment calculators prepared for specific customers and validated with their financial and operational teams.
5. PASSUR Financial Impact Studies – Detailed overviews of how specific PASSUR solutions impact key operational metrics and the estimated cost savings by metric.
6. PASSUR Financial Impact Studies – PASSUR Monthly Diversion Reports.