PASSUR’s solutions offer extraordinary technological capabilities. Our Professional Services team supports those solutions with peerless experience and expertise. The goals of our Professional Services offering are to help you maximize the effectiveness of your PASSUR implementation solution, shorten your learning curve, minimize costs and complexity, and achieve deep, financially measurable changes in your business more quickly.
Our team draws from all key aviation sectors – airports, airlines, FBOs, and ATC – and provides expert services in the following areas:
We work with your project team to fully define your business requirements and deliver the plan that best meets your needs. We leave you with a comprehensive, detailed, and workable blueprint for managing your operations going forward.
Implementation and Training
Our specialists help to shorten your learning curve and streamline the implementation of PASSUR best practices into your operations so that you achieve success faster. Our extensive software training ensures that all the players on your team are up to speed with the functionality and benefits of using PASSUR.
Onsite/On Call Project Management
We can augment your operational and financial staff on an as-needed basis. A PASSUR Professional Services team member becomes an active participant on your team, providing leadership, guidance, and best practice protocols during irregular operations, congestion, or any other situation where you need expert assistance. We can also provide detailed landing fee management analysis, data training, and financial software support.
Sample onsite services include:
- Airline Ramp Tower Operations – Training in the use of accurate ETAs and flight status to support enhanced gate and connection management
- Airline Operations Centers – Training for traffic flow management for airline ATC coordinators and flight dispatch strategies and tactics for airline dispatcher flight management
- Regional FBO Seminars – Training on pricing, marketing, and customer service for FBOs, as well as data mining for revenue opportunities in corporate aviation fuel sales
Sample on-call services include:
- Snow Operations Assistance Program (SOAP) – Onsite or remote assistance to airlines and airport operators in managing airline departures during formal deicing programs, runway snow removal, schedule completion, and resource allocation
- Summer Convective Weather Operations – Onsite or remote assistance to airlines and airport operators in areas of push-back decision support, staffing decisions dependent on flight and airspace status, and after-action event analysis
- Real-time analysis of aircraft incidents and accidents – Fast response for government safety and security agencies