IATA and the Wings Club Aviation Day 2016
On February 25th, 2016, the International Air Transport Association (IATA) hosted the first-ever Aviation Day based in the U.S., hosted jointly with The Wings Club. The event drew upon leading experts to examine the key challenges of our industry.
One of the three panel discussions held at the conference, “Infrastructure and Airspace: Challenges and Opportunities in NYC” was moderated by PASSUR President and CEO Jim Barry. The panelists were:
- Thomas L. Bosco, Aviation Director, PANYNJ
- Sharon Pinkerton, SVP Legislative & Regulatory Policy, A4A
- Susan Baer, Principal, Arup
- Dan Smiley, VP System Operations, FAA/ATO
- Mark A. Hopkins, Director, Air Trafﬁc Management & CDM, Delta Air Lines
- Brad Foreman, VP Business Development, Thales USA Inc.
You can read a summary of the day here.
Jim Barry, left, with panelists from left to right: Sue Baer of Arup, Dan Smiley of the FAA, Tom Bosco of the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, Mark Hopkins of Delta Air Lines, Brad Foreman of Thales USA and Sharon Pinkerton of A4A.